Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Edition is the newest version of the highly virtualized software built for private and hybrid cloud environments. The innovative software concentrates on providing the highest level of flexibility and control to businesses in need of a centralized solution for managing cloud-ready workloads with more ease. Windows Server 2019 also helps to prevent malicious attacks against your system with a strengthened security suite that also detects any suspicious activity as a preventative measure. Users can change existing applications into cloud-ready solutions and help developers to create new ones using containers, microservices, and Nano Server. Your datacenter can be run with an automated and resilient operating system and will have access to many of the same cloud-efficient features found in Microsoft Azure datacenters.
With Windows Server 2019 Datacenter, users gain access to features such as server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, web application platforms, server management and automation, information protection, virtual desktops, and much more.
Some of the new features added to Windows Server 2019 Datacenter include:
- Added layers of security - Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection
- New deployment options - Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server
- Built-in containers - Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Cost-efficient storage - Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage and reduce costs
- Innovative networking - Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency
OLP/SA = Open License Program - Software Assurance. Your order will be registered directly with Microsoft's Open License Software Assurance Program. We will register your license the same day of your order, but it will take Microsoft 2-5 days to complete the order. This will provide you with 2 years of free upgrades for the software title that you purchased. They will send you your license to the email address on the order. If your license includes software and/or product keys, this Open License Order Confirmation email will provide a direct link to Microsoft's website for your download and/or product key.