PKC = Product Key Card. You will receive a physical item in the mail. This Product Key Card will have your key to install and activate your software.
Office Home & Student 2011 for Mac is for installation on 1 Mac running Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later.
This version of Office Home & Student 2011 will not work on a PC or any other non-Mac operating system. If you have a PC you will need Office Home & Student 2010 for PC.
Office Home & Student 2011 contains: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote:
- Word 2011
- Excel 2011
- PowerPoint 2011
Office Home & Student 2011 does NOT contain: Outlook, Access, or Publisher.
Microsoft Office 2011 gives you the tools you need to keep your life and business organized. From school projects to professional presentations and everything in between. Do more with Office 2011.
Additional Important Information
- Office Home & Student 2011 is a "forever license" (it never expires) so you will not have to pay an annual subscription every year.
- Limited to one "licensed computer" at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply.
- No Microsoft account is required.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) or more of memory (RAM)
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if you are installing over a network)
- Safari 5 or a later web browser is recommended
- Internet access to download and install Office
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
Compare Office Suites and Find the Office That's Right For You
|Category||Office Applications - Office Suite|
|Software Suite Components||Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Messenger|
|License Type||1 install|
|Supported OS||Apple MacOS X 10.5.8 or later|
|Hardware Requirements||Apple MacOS X 10.5.8 or later - RAM 1 GB - HD 2.5 GB|
|Additional Requirements||DVD-ROM, 1280 x 800 monitor resolution|