Your download link and product key(s) for this product will arrive to your email address within minutes of your order, whether it is during business hours, evenings, or on the weekends.
Office 2016 Home & Business for Windows is for installation on 1 PC running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10. Windows XP and Vista are not supported.
This version of Office 2016 Home and Business will not work on a Mac or any other non-Windows operating system. If you have a Mac, please go to this product: Office 2016 Home & Business for Mac.
Office Home & Business 2016 contains:
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- OneNote 2016
- Outlook 2016
Office Home & Business 2016 does NOT contain: Access or Publisher.
It has an updated look with the same ease of use that you have come to expect with Office. OneDrive allows you to keep all of your documents backed up on the cloud so you have them at your finger tips whenever you need them.
Additional Important Information
- Office 2016 is a "forever license" (it never expires) so you will not have to pay an annual subscription every year.
- Creating a Microsoft account is required for Office 2016 products.
- Office 2016 is not friendly with any previous versions of any product. It will not allow you to install or use any 2013, 2010, or 2007 Office suite, or Office product on your PC.
- Don't want to create an account? Or, do you want friendly Office Suites?
- Office 2016 Home & Business will not install on a server running Remote Desktop Services. For servers running Remote Desktop Services please choose:
Compare Office Suites and Find the Office That's Right For You
License - 1 PC
License Type - Retail
Required Processor - 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Required Operating System - Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Required Memory - 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space - 3.0 GB available disk space
Required Display - 1280 x 800 resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.