Microsoft Office Professional 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit, and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools to run your business and projects efficiently. With Microsoft Office Professional 2010, you can create amazing documents and easily post them online. Access, share, and edit files from virtually any browser with Windows Live SkyDrive and Office Web Apps. Office Professional 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit, and share documents from virtually anywhere.
Important note for your purchase of the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Edition 2010: Organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office Pro 2010 Download. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps. It is another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. Plus, build professional databases and marketing materials with dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010 available ONLY with Office Professional 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is an industry standard offering latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Included with the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Outlook 2010
- Access 2010
- Publisher 2010
Features for the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- With improved picture and media editing features, it's easy to add creativity to your work and make your ideas stand out. Whether you're delivering a presentation to your colleagues or classmates, creating a company brochure or a personal invitation, Office 2010 empowers you to be your own graphic designer.
- Enhancements in Office 2010 help you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results.
- From business finances to household budgets, Office 2010 makes it easier to manage and analyze your data and present it in meaningful ways.
- Office 2010 offers innovative and flexible ways to bring people together. New technologies and improved features help you easily share your files and keep up with your communications.
- Office 2010 makes it easy for you to stay productive on the go by providing access to your Office documents and notes from anywhere through the Web browser, computer, or smart phone.
- Whether you're working on your personal or business projects, or collaborating with friends or teams, Office 2010 makes it easier to get what you need done more quickly, with more flexibility, and with better results.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional.
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010. See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
Express yourself with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live, Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when you're away.
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether you're marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more.
- Choose from sophisticated photo-editing options: Change the shape of photos; pan, zoom, and crop; and adjust, color and brightness. You can preview your formatting changes before you apply them.
- Create a professional look using advanced typography tools and ready-to-use design themes.
Capture business data for effective analysis with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
- Start fast with built-in templates you can customize for a specific project.
- Communicate your analysis clearly and easily using Conditional Formatting tools that help you create professional data charts.
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Get things done when you're away from the office with Office Web Apps.
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from almost anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit and review reports or presentations online with Web Apps that give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together more efficiently with customers and coworkers.
Top reasons why you should buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional from DirectDeals.com
- 10 years in service for discount online sales of software and products.
- Instant service for inquiries or purchase.
- Clear return policy.
- Great software buyer customer testimonials.
Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Celeron (or compatible) 1.3GHz processor (dual-core processors and those with Hyper-Threading Technology supported) Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP SP3 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended) 1.5GB of available hard-disk space Color monitor with 16-bit color video card 1,024 x 768 monitor resolution at 96dpi or less Microsoft DirectX 9 compatible display driver